CN / EN
CN / EN

Ask a New Question

Get Supports

If you need one-on-one support for confidential technical issues with your project, please click on "Contact Us" below.

GR551x SVD File GR551x

iscle

2022-03-02 06:26

Hi,

I have an application with the GR5515 and I need the proper .svd file for it. The one provided with Goodix.GR551x.1.0.0.pack has a lot of issues and is not suitable for the chip.

I have not found it anywhere else, so I assume that one is the only publicly published.

Would it be possible to get a new version with all the correct register values, lengths, names, etc?

If not, is there any way to point me into how they are generated? Thanks!

0 Favorites

0 Likes

3 Answers

Tomo

Goodix Employee
2022-03-07 14:11

The Goodix.GR551x.1.0.0.pack file already cannot be used on the latest version of the GR5515 SDK, and does not provide the new version pack file.

You can refer to the following link to use the GR5515 SDK: https://product.goodix.com/en/product/category/ble

0 Comments

0 Likes

0 Favorites

Your comment

Basprog

2022-04-12 02:17

Dear Dawson, I fully agree with topic starter. While your answer is not correct because SDK doesn't include SVD/SFR/SFD files which are highly usable in development process.

0 Comments

0 Likes

0 Favorites

Your comment

Tomo

Goodix Employee
2022-04-13 18:47

Dear Andrey:

I‘m sorry, the SVD files are not available since we have updated the SDK version, want know how to use the SDK, click here please

0 Comments

0 Likes

0 Favorites

Your comment

You can answer questions after logging in, please or register

Your Voice Matters
Contact Sales

Scan to follow

Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.