CN / EN
CN / EN

Ask a New Question

Get Supports

If you need one-on-one support for confidential technical issues with your project, please click on "Contact Us" below.

gt911 and gestures mode

poi****com

2022-05-10 23:12

I am trying to wake up a device with gt911 into gesture detection mode, but it doesn't; really works. I have a drive from the vendor and as I see it sends 0x8046 0x08 followed by 0x8040 0x08. As soon as it is done INT pin immediately pulses even though no one touched the panel. Any attempt to read gestures data returns zeros. I am sure that the device is powered up, but it doesn't react to any gestures.

Also, any attempts to get the firmware version returns 0.

Can it be outdated firmware? Do you have any advice on what I should check or try? Read through entire "GT911 Programming Guide" but found nothing really useful for the case

Thnx.

0 Favorites

0 Likes

2 Answers

Goodix Administrator

Community Administrator
2022-06-07 09:41

Hi, it's very sorry that this community doesn't support Touch producuts, we suggest you contact your vendor again. Thanks!

0 Comments

0 Likes

0 Favorites

Your comment

poi****com

2022-06-07 23:49

I actually solved my problem. To help others who ended up here from Google - pay attention to 0x8056 (Refresh_Rate) register. The pulse width for gesture wakeup part. In my case it was 0 and looks like there is no default value (or it's also zero). As result the pulse width was really zero, so there were no signals on INT in gestures mode.

0 Comments

0 Likes

0 Favorites

Your comment

You can answer questions after logging in, please or register

Your Voice Matters
Contact Sales

Scan to follow

Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.