false

false

中文

Information about IO_PWR_SRC efuse 【Resolved】

die****com

2021-11-22 18:46:55

I'm trying to find information in the schematics about the IO_PWR_SRC efuse with no success. In GProgrammer it simply says, 0: Internal, 1: External. The GProgrammer user guide doesn't shed much more light on the topic briefly mentioning that switches power to peripherals. But on the datasheet diagrams the closest thing I can find is in  Figure 6-2 the switch in on the external flash which doesn't seem to affect the I0ND soc, and the switch on efuse, which seems to affect only the efuse module. Can somebody explain how that switch affects internal/external power and what modules are affected? Thank you in advance. 

Hot Latest

2 Answers
The Best Answer

zha****com

2021-11-23 16:30:34

1:VIO_LDO_OUT is connected to the power of Flash on chip. The operating voltage of Flash is 1.8 V (except for theFlash of GR5515I0ND, GR5515I0NDA, and GR5515IENDU), and therefore the default voltage of VIO_LDO_OUT is 1.8V.

we say this mode is internal and IO_PWR_SRC is 0 (default); 

2:The external Flash of GR5515I0ND/GR5515I0NDA supports operations in high-voltage scenarios (when VDDIO0 = 3.3V/VBATL), and the embedded Flash of GR5515IENDU supports wide-voltage scenarios (range: 1.65 V–3.6 V). To use theSoCs in high-voltage scenarios,

• I/O LDO is set to off mode automatically based on eFuse configurations after system startup.

• Use VIO_LDO_OUT as input for the VDDIO0 domain, and connect VIO_LDO_OUT to the external power supply of3.3 V or VBATL. 

we say this mode is external power and IO_PWR_SRC is 1, and we will change the IO_PWR_SRC value from 0 to 1 by GProgarmmer or GRPLT 

0 Comments

Your comment

die****com

2021-11-23 19:11:25

Thank you

0 Comments

Your comment

2 Records

Your Answer