CN / EN
CN / EN

Ask a New Question

Get Supports

If you need one-on-one support for confidential technical issues with your project, please click on "Contact Us" below.

[GIVEAWAY] Want a Free Ticket for Mobile World Congress 2020? Share Your Voice and Join Us!

Goodix Administrator

Community Administrator
2019-12-27 16:41

Dear users,

Due to safety and health concern, the GSMA has cancelled MWC Barcelona 2020 regarding the coronavirus outbreak. We’re sorry to announce that the MWC Ticket Give-Away has to be cancelled accordingly. Thanks for your understanding and supports, look forward to see you next time!

As the world's biggest mobile event, MWC 2020 assembles the leading innovations about AI, 5G and intelligent connectivity. Would you like to explore the latest technology before anyone else?

Share your expectations for MWC 2020, get the chance to win a FREE TICKET!

If you’re already a member of Goodix developer community, welcome to raise any technical questions and comment to help others. The more insights you share, the more likely you’ll win this lucky ticket.

Don’t miss the chance! Hope to see you in Barcelona.

0 Favorites

0 Likes

2 Answers

LadyGAGA

2020-01-07 16:59

I'm really very interested in AI, and I hope Goodix could give me a chance to go to MWC for free! I wanna go there! Please give me a FREE TICKET!!!

0 Comments

1 Like

0 Favorites

Your comment

089***799

2020-01-19 16:58

I've already been 3 times to the event and each time it is amazing to see the latest piece of technology, speak with professionals from all across the globe, see the close and far future. It is really hard to explain it in a single post but it is definitely an amazing experience that gives you so much inspiration afterwards that you just can't imagine.

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you at MWC 2020 :)

0 Comments

0 Likes

0 Favorites

Your comment

You can answer questions after logging in, please or register

Your Voice Matters
Contact Sales

Scan to follow

Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.